Class 1 EVS Keeping Clean and Healthy with Free PDF
Class 1 EVS Keeping Clean and Healthy: Class 1 EVS Worksheet on keeping clean and healthy contains various types of questions about how to keep ourselves clean and healthy. After solving the worksheets for class 1, students will have a better understanding of the benefit of keeping ourselves clean.
Practicing keeping clean and fit questions and answers for class 1 will be very helpful for Standard 1 students to score good marks in tests and examinations.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDF on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, and weather, etc. Click on Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 EVS Worksheets Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Write good or bad:
1. Keeping our nails short and clean. ___________
2. Taking bathe every day. ___________
3. Going to bed late at night. ___________
4. Throwing pencil shavings on the floor. ___________
5. Wearing clean uniform. ___________
6. Waking up early in the morning. ___________
7. Brushing teeth twice a day. ___________
8. We should not wash hands before eating. ___________
B. How can we keep ourselves clean?
Ans: To keep ourselves clean, we must –
a) wash our hands with soap and water before and after eating food.
b) bathe every day and wear clean clothes.
c) brush our teeth after getting up in the morning and before going to bed.
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Use the key words given below to complete the sentences.
1. We must follow good ______________________.
2. ________________ is an important habit.
3. Eating fruits and vegetables keeps us ______________.
4. We must __________________ every day and wear clean clothes.
5. All waste must be put in a ______________________.
6. ______________ make us sick.
7. _________________ is necessary for good health.
B. What should we do if there are no dustbins near us?
Ans: If there are no dustbins, we must carry the waste home and put it in a dustbin at home.
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. These things help you to keep clean .Complete their names. The first letter of each item is given for you.
Ans: 1. Nail cutter
4. Tooth brush
B. Give three ways to keep our body healthy.
Ans: To keep our bodies healthy, we must –
a) drink plenty of water.
b) do yoga and other exercises.
c) eat fruits and vegetables.
(4) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Write the names of the following products that you use to keep yourself clean :
1. Soap : __________________________________
Ans: Lux / Dove / Pears
2. Shampoo : __________________________________
Ans: Dove / Pantene / Head & Shoulders
3. Toothbrush : __________________________________
Ans: Pepsodent / Sensodyne / Oral-B
4. Hair oil : __________________________________
Ans: Parachute / Nihar / Dabur
5. Facewash : __________________________________
Ans: Himalaya / Ponds / Lakmé
6. Toothpaste : __________________________________
Ans: Colgate / Pepsodent / Patanjali
7. Hand sanitizer : _______________________________
Ans: Savlon / Dettol / Lifebuoy
B. List two indoor and two outdoor games that you enjoy playing.
Ans: Indoor games : Chess and Ludo
Outdoor games : Football and Cricket
C. What is personal hygiene?
Ans: Keeping oneself clean is called personal hygiene.
Video Reference for EVS Class 1 PDF:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 1 EVS worksheets on keeping clean and healthy and help the kids practice these worksheets for class 1 which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the worksheets for class 1 very useful and interesting.
EVS Worksheets for Class 1 PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.