Class 1 EVS Worksheet on Air with Free PDF
Class 1 EVS Worksheet on Air: Air is a natural resource of the environment. It is all around us. We need air to live. We cannot see it but we can feel the air. Class 1 EVS worksheet on air contains the various types of questions and answers in printable PDF format.
Grade 1 students should practice EVS Worksheet for Class 1 given here to strengthen their understanding of all important topics from the We Need Air chapter. EVS worksheet for class 1 pdf is prepared as per the latest syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, and all major boards in India. These EVS questions and answers for class 1 will be very helpful for Standard 1 students to score good marks in tests and examinations.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDF on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, and weather, etc. Click on Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 EVS Worksheets Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Use the keywords given below to complete the sentences.
1. Moving air is called ___________.
2. We can ___________ air only when it moves.
3. When the wind blows gently, we call it a ___________.
4. When the wind blows strongly, we call it a __________.
5. ___________ air is good for health.
6. We need air to ___________.
7. ___________ are used to make electricity.
8. Air gets dirty with ___________ and ___________.
Ans: smoke and dust
B. Why does air get dirty?
Ans: Air gets dirty because of dust and smoke from vehicles, factories, and garbage.
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
Match the pictures with the uses of air:-
Ans: Picture 1 – Birds fly because there is air.
Picture 2 – Air is needed for burning.
Picture 3 – We fill air in balloons, football and cycle tyres.
Picture 4 – Plants, animals, and humans need air to live.
Picture 5 – Air is used to move things like kite, helicopter and windmill.
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Write True or False:-
1. Animals and plants can live without air _______.
2. Wind turns the blades of windmills. _______
3. We can see air. _______
4. We get fresh, clean air when there is smoke from vehicles. _______
5. We fall ill when we breathe dirty air. _______
6. Air helps to fill tyres and balloons. _______
7. We must cut trees to keep the air clean. _______
8. Air in parks, forests, and mountains is clean and fresh. _______
B. Mention three similar features of air and water.
Ans: Three similar features are :
i) no colour ii) no taste iii) no shape
(4) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Tick (✔) the things which need air to live:
Ans: Tree, fish, and man
B. What is a storm?
Ans: When wind moves very quickly and strongly, we call it a storm or a gale.
C. Why do wet clothes dry faster on a windy day?
Ans: Wet clothes dry faster on a windy day because moving air helps clothes to dry.
D. Why do we need air?
Ans: We need air to live.
E. Can we feel the air?
Ans: Yes, we can feel air when it moves.
Video Reference for EVS Class 1 PDF:
EVS Worksheets for Class 1 PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.