Class 1 EVS Worksheet on Neighbourhood with Free PDF
Class 1 EVS Worksheet on Neighbourhood: Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet on Neighbourhood consist of different types of questions about various places in the neighbourhood and about people who help us. EVS Worksheet for class 1 on My Neighbourhood will also help Grade 1 students to understand the benefit of keeping the neighbourhood clean.
Practicing our neighbourhood questions and answers for class 1 will be very helpful for Standard 1 students to score good marks in tests and examinations.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDFs on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, weather, etc. Click on the Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet for Our Neighbourhood Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Use the key words given below to complete the sentences.
1. We go to a ___________ if we are sick.
2. Money is kept safe in a ___________.
3. We learn good manners in ___________.
4. We can buy stamps at a ___________.
Ans: post office
5. ________________ keep us safe.
6. Fire engines are kept in the ___________.
Ans: fire station
7. The doctor gives us ___________ when we are sick.
8. The teacher helps us to ___________.
B. Name any four different things that are sold in a market.
Ans: Vegetables, fruits, flowers and eggs.
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
Guess the answers “Who am I”
1. I drive a bus and take you safely from one place to another. –
Ans: Bus driver
2. I grow plants and take care of them. –
3. I grow fruits, vegetables, cereals and pulses in fields. –
4. I sell vegetables. –
Ans: Vegetable vendor
5. I stitch and repair clothes. –
6. I mend shoes. –
7. I fix and repair water pipes, water tanks and taps. –
8. I make furniture. –
9. I fix or repair electrical things. –
10. I bake cakes, bread and biscuits. –
11. I fly aeroplanes. –
12. I deliver milk. –
13. I keep you safe in your homes. –
Ans: Security guard
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Match the picture with the profession.
Ans: 1 – e. Plumber, 2 – d. Electrician, 3 – a. Cobbler, 4 – b. Tailor, 5 – c. Postman
B. How can we keep our neighbourhood clean?
Ans: We should not throw any garbage on the street and neither spit on the road.
(4) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Write True or False:
1. We should keep our neighbourhood clean. –
2. We buy clothes from the post office. –
3. Sick people are looked after in a police station. –
4. Banks keep our money and jewellery safe. –
5. Children play in the park. –
6. We can buy stamps and envelopes from the post office.
7. Railway stations are places where we take aeroplanes to go to different places. –
8. People take out money from an ATM. –
B. Unscramble the words to get the names of people who help us.
1. R N S U E – ____________________
2. N P O A M L C I E – ____________________
Ans: POLICE MAN
3. R O D T O C – ____________________
4. E T A C R H E – ____________________
5. N I M L K M A – ____________________
Video Reference for EVS Class 1 PDF:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 1 EVS worksheets on our neighbourhood and help the kids practice these worksheets for class 1 which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the neighbourhood worksheets for class 1 very useful and interesting.
Our Neighbourhood Class 1 Worksheets PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.