Class 1 EVS Worksheet on Transport with Free PDF
Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet for Transport: To go from one place to another that is far away, we use vehicles. Vehicles are called means of transport. Three types of vehicles are there. Vehicles that move on land, vehicles that move on water, and that move in the air.
Means of transport worksheets for class 1 contain various types of questions and answers about the different modes of transport, occupations related to transport, causes and reduction of noise pollution, etc.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDF on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, weather, etc. Click on the Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet for Transport Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Give two examples of each of the following:
1. Land transport ______________ ______________
Ans: cars and buses
2. Water transport ______________ ______________
Ans: boats and ships
3. Air transport ______________ ______________
Ans: aeroplanes and helicopters
B. Circle the odd one and give reasons:
1. Car, Helicopter, Scooter
Ans: Helicopter is air transport whereas others are land transport.
2. Ship, Ferry, Tram
Ans: Tram moves on track whereas others move on water.
C. What causes air pollution?
Ans: Most vehicles give out harmful gases, which make the air dirty and cause air pollution.
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Find the different means of transport in the word grid given below.
Ans: Do on your own.
B. Fill in the blanks with the correct word:
1. The job a person does is called his/her _____________.
2. Drives a train ______________.
Ans: engine driver
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Fill in the blanks with the given words.
1. Cars, buses and scooters are means of ______________.
2. Most ______________ give out ______________.
Ans: vehicles and harmful gases
3. Drives a school bus ______________.
Ans: bus driver
4. ____________ and harmful gases cause _____________.
Ans: Noise and pollution
5. Flies an aeroplane ______________.
6. We use a ______________ to go across a river.
B. Why there is a symbol of ‘no honking’ in front of a hospital?
Ans: There is a symbol of ‘no honking’ in front of a hospital so that patients do not get disturbed by the noise made by the horn.
(4) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
Fill in the blanks with the correct word:
1. The _______________ is used to carry sick people to the hospital.
2. The ______________ is used by the firemen.
Ans: fire engine
3. Rohit is going to America in an ______________.
4. My father likes to ride his _______ on the weekends.
5. My sister rides her ______________ to school.
6. We road on a ______________ to Jaipur.
7. The __________ sailed into the sea.
Video Reference for Class 1 EVS Worksheet – Transport:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 1 EVS worksheets on means of transport and help the kids practice these worksheets for class 1 which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the means of transport worksheets for class 1 very useful and interesting.
Transport Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.