Class 1 Worksheet on Animals Around Us with Free PDF
Animals Around Us Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet PDF: Class 1 Environmental Studies worksheet on animals around us contains various types of questions and answers about the different kinds of animals. Animals around us class 1 worksheets will help kids to revise what they have learned in the class.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDF on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, weather, etc. Click on the Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet for Animals Around Us Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
Match the animals with their sound:
Ans: crow – Caws, monkey – Chatters, dog – Barks, hen – Clucks, duck – Quacks, Lion – Roars, cow – Moos, cat – Mew
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Give two examples of each of the following:
1. Birds that swim ______________ ______________
Ans: duck and penguin
2. Very large animals ______________ ______________
Ans: elephant and rhinoceros
3. Birds that do not fly ______________ ______________
Ans: penguin and ostrich
4. Domestic animals ______________ ______________
Ans: cow and goat
B. Write whether true (T) or false (F).
1. A cow is a wild animal. ______________
2. We find fish in rivers. ______________
3. The goat is a domestic animal. ______________
4. We see giraffes and rhinoceroses around our homes. ______________
5. The blue whale is the biggest animal in the world. ______________
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
Try to find the names of animals and birds in the word grid given below.
Ans: cow, lion, cat, deer, elephant, tiger, duck, giraffe, cheetah, hen, whale, rhinoceros
Circle the odd and give reasons:
1. Fox, Cat, Zebra
Ans: Cat is a pet animal but others are wild animals.
2. Crow, Sparrow, Ostrich
Ans: Ostrich is a bird that can not fly but others are birds that can fly.
(4) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Fill in the blanks:
1. Cows and goats are ___________ animals.
2. ___________ animals live in forests and open lands.
3. Dogs are kept at home as ___________.
4. Birds have ___________. These help them fly.
B. Tick ( ✔ ) what you should do when you see an animal or have one at home.
1. Throw a stone or stick at a garden lizard, bird, or dog.
2. Place a bowl of water outside for animals and birds, in summer.
3. Tie up your pet dog all day.
4. Pat your pet and brush its coat every day.
5. Take your dog for a walk often.
6. Grow flowering plants to attract butterflies.
7. Tease animals.
(5) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Give two ways to take care of animals.
Ans: Two ways to take care of animals are –
a) to give them food, water, and shelter
b) to treat them when they are sick.
B. Draw and label one wild animal and one pet animal.
Ans: Do it on your own
Video Reference for Class 1 EVS Worksheet – Animals Around Us:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 1 EVS worksheets on animals and help the kids practice these worksheets for class 1 which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the animals around us worksheets for class 1 very useful and interesting.
Animals Around Us Class 1 Worksheets PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.