Class 1 Worksheet on Means of Communication with Free PDF
Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet for Means of Communication: We use different ways to get information or to get in touch with people. These different ways are called Means of Communication. Following are the ways to communicate with each other –
- We use mobile phone or landline phone to spaek to people.
- We send SMS means ”Short Message Service” to a person’s phone.
- We write letters and post them in a postbox at the post office.
- We send e-mails from our computer.
- We get news from every corner of the world through the radio, television, newspaper, and internet.
Means of communication worksheets for class 1 contain various types of questions and answers about the different ways of communication, the need for communication, misuse of means of communication in daily life, etc.
Check out more EVS Worksheets for Class 1 with free PDF on various topics related to environmental studies for Class 1 like human body parts, food, plants, animals, water, air, family, clothes, neighbourhood, sky, weather, etc. Click on the Class 1 Syllabus to know the latest 1 class syllabus in India.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Class 1 EVS Worksheet for Means of Communication Answer Key:
(1) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Fill in the blanks with the given words.
1. We can send _____________ to people on the computer.
2. Computers are connected by a system called the _____________.
3. We post a letter in the _____________.
4. We speak to people on the _____________.
5. We watch matches which are played far away on a _____________.
6. We can read what happened in many parts of the world in the _____________.
B. Give one word for the following:
1. The exchange of information – ____________________
2. The means of communication which we use to speak to people – _________________________________________
Ans: Landline or mobile phone
(2) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Unscramble the following words and write them correctly.
1. H P N O E ____________________________
2. E S M A E G S ____________________________
3. M L E A I ____________________________
4. D R A O I ____________________________
5. P P A W N S E R E ____________________________
B. Give one word for the following:
The means of communication which helps us to read about what happened in many part of the world – ____________
C. Write True or False.
1. We must not misuse the various means of communication, especially mobile phones. __________
2. Computers are connected by a system called the postbox. ___________
3. We send an e-mobile from a computer. __________
(3) – EVS Worksheet for Class 1:
A. Match the following:
Ans: 1 – d. Phone, 2 – c. Postbox, 3 – e. Television, 4 – b. Computer, 5 – a. Newspaper
B. Write True or False.
1. We must talk for a long time on the phone. ___________
2. While watching television we must not disturb others in our homes and our neighbours by turning the volume up. ___________
Video Reference for Class 1 EVS Worksheet – Means of communication:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 1 EVS worksheets on means of communication and help the kids practice these worksheets for class 1 which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the means of communication worksheets for class 1 very useful and interesting.
Means of communication – Class 1 Environmental Studies Worksheet PDF:
More Environmental Studies Worksheet for Class 1:
Recommended Books for Class 1:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.