Computer Devices Worksheet for class 2: Computer for Class 2 is a very crucial subject for the standard 2 or grade 2 kids. This article will cover all the important concepts from the chapter computer devices for class 2 through some interesting and interactive worksheets. All the worksheets will definitely give your kid an overall idea and cover all the major device names of computers. These worksheets will not only give good marks in their exams but also build a strong knowledge of computers.
There are a lot of interesting facts to learn about computer devices. To know such computer device-related questions, you can check the below worksheets.
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of class 2 computer worksheets on computer devices and help the kids practice these computer worksheets which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the computer devices worksheets for class 2 very useful and interesting.
To see the Answer Key for each computer device worksheet for grade 2 just Scroll Down.
Computer Worksheet for Class 2 on Computers Devices:
Video Reference for Class 2 Computer Worksheet:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.
Class 2 Computer Device Worksheet Answer Key:
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 1
Tick the correct answers.
1. Which of the following is used to type letters?
2. Which of the following is an input device?
3. Which of the following is an output device?
4. Which of the following is a storage device?
5. Which of the following stores more data?
6. Where is the hard disk present?
7. Where is the pen drive inserted?
Ans: USB port
8. Processing of data takes place in the _______?
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 2
Write T for True or F for False.
1. Mouse has a long wire connected to the CPU box. _____
2. Printer is an input device. ______
3. The computer keyboard is used to type text into the computer. _______
4. A CD Stores more information than a DVD. ______
5. A computer does not store data and information. ______
Who handled the computer devices correctly?
1. Minu used clean and dry hands to hold the CD by the edges only. Seema touched the shiny surface of the DVD. Who handled the computer device correctly?
2. Sam wrote on the shiny side of the DVD with a marker pen. Timmy inserted the pen drive gently into the USB port of the CPU. Who handled the computer device correctly?
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 3
Fill in the blanks with the words given in the help box.
1. We can use an input device to give ________________ and _______________ to a computer.
Ans: data, instructions
2. A keyboard has buttons called ________________.
3. The CPU is a ________________ device.
4. A pen drive is inserted into a __________ port on the __________ box.
Ans: USB, CPU
5. Speakers and headphones give out ________________.
Q. Which output device helps you to print on paper?
Ans: The printer helps us to print on paper.
Q. Rinky wants to listen to music on her computer. But she does not want to disturb others. Tick the device she should use.
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 4
Label the devices.
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 5
Write the correct numbers in the boxes to match the following.
1. I have keys on me.
2. I record your voice.
3. I help you listen to songs.
4. I have a scroll wheel.
5. I look like a television.
6. I am a round disc.
7. I give output on paper.
8. I copy pictures into the computer.
9. I am also called a flash drive.
Ans: Pen drive
Q. Name any two storage devices.
Ans: CD / DVD / Pen drive
Class 2 Computer Worksheet – 6
Write T for True or F for False.
1. A CD is a triangular disk on which we can store data. ______
2. We should print only when it is necessary. ______
3. A scanner is used to copy a picture or page into a computer. ______
Circle every second letter. Write the word you get in the box.
1. A M N O S N W I L T S O X R
2. L P E R D I F N S T C E V R
3. H S B P S E F A R K G E X R T S
Q. What is a scanner used for?
Ans: A scanner is used to copy a picture or page into a computer.