Essay on Christmas for Kids – 10 Easy Lines on Christmas: Christmas is one of the most popular festivals in the whole world. It is a festival of joy for everyone. Children enjoy Christmas very much as they get new gifts from Santa Claus.
Here we have provided a short essay of almost 10 lines on Christmas for kids which they can refer to while writing an essay on their own. You can also check Christmas Quiz to know more about this beautiful festival.
If you are looking for free printable subject-wise worksheets for Nursery to Class 3 kids then check out Free Printable Worksheets for Kids.
10 Lines on Christmas for Class 1 and Class 2
1. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December.
2. It is the birthday of Jesus Christ.
3. Santa Claus brings gifts for children on Christmas.
4. People invite friends and relatives at their home during Christmas.
5. People decorate their houses with Christmas tree, colourful balls, ribbons and lights.
6. Cakes and gifts are distributed on Christmas.
7. On Christmas day people greet each other for Christmas.
8. Churches are decorated with lights during Christmas.
9. People sing carols in praise of Christ.
10. Christmas is the festival of love, happiness and care.