Essay on Christmas for Kids – 10 Easy Lines on Christmas
Essay on Christmas for Kids – 10 Easy Lines on Christmas: Christmas is one of the most popular festivals in the whole world. It is a festival of joy for everyone. Children enjoy Christmas very much as they get new gifts from Santa Claus.
Here we have provided a short essay of almost 10 lines on Christmas for kids which they can refer to while writing an essay on their own. You can also check Christmas Quiz to know more about this beautiful festival.
If you are looking for free printable subject-wise worksheets for Nursery to Class 3 kids then check out Free Printable Worksheets for Kids.
10 Lines on Christmas for Class 1 and Class 2
1. Christmas is celebrated on 25th December.
2. It is the birthday of Jesus Christ.
3. Santa Claus brings gifts for children on Christmas.
4. People invite friends and relatives at their homes during Christmas.
5. People decorate their houses with Christmas trees, colourful balls, ribbons, and lights.
6. Cakes and gifts are distributed on Christmas.
7. On Christmas day people greet each other for Christmas.
8. Churches are decorated with lights during Christmas.
9. People sing carols in praise of Christ.
10. Christmas is the festival of love, happiness, and care.
Video Reference for Christmas Essay:
10 Lines on Christmas for Class 3, Class 4, and Class 5
1. Christmas is one of the most popular festivals, which is celebrated with great joy and zeal across the world.
2. It is celebrated on 25th December every year.
3. This festival is celebrated on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ.
4. Although it is a Christian festival, it is celebrated with great joy and enthusiasm by people from different communities.
5. Christmas tree decoration with ornaments, baking cake, and lighting are the most important part of Christmas.
6. People decorate the church with colorful balloons, lights, and many other decorative items.
7. Children sing Christmas carols and perform various skits to celebrate the auspicious day.
8. On Christmas, people wish each other Merry Christmas, exchange gifts, and spend quality time with family and friends.
9. Kids are especially excited about Christmas as they get a lot of gifts from Santa Claus.
10. Christmas is a magical festival of joy and happiness that reminds us of the importance of giving and sharing with friends and family.
More Essays for Kids
|Summer Season Essay||Holi Essay|
|My Pet Dog Essay||Republic Day Essay|
|My Favourite Teacher Essay||My School Essay|
|Myself Essay||Rainy Season Essay|
|Independence Day Speech|