Here we have included some basic but important GK questions and answers for LKG (Lower Kindergarten) kids to improve their General Knowledge level. Here all the GK questions for the LKG class are combined in a pdf file. Scroll down and read all the GK questions and answers and at the end, you will get the download link for the free printable PDF file.
Explore more: Solar System & Planets
GK Questions and Answers for LKG Class
1. Which is the national animal of India?
2. When do we celebrate our Independence Day?
Answer: 15th August
3. Which day comes after Friday?
4. How many months do we have in a year?
5. What is our national flower?
6. Who does make things from wood?
7. Where does the sunset?
Answer: In the west
8. Which Fruit contains lots of Water?
9. Which vegetable has a Crown on its head?
10. Which animal has a long neck but can’t call?
11. How many days do we have in a week?
12. Which fruit has eyes on its skin?
13. Which organ is used to taste food?
14. Which is the fastest way of transport?
15. Which bird is called a sweeper bird?
16. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
17. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
18. Which animal is called the King of Jungle?
19. Which festival is known as the festival of colours?
20. Which fruit is called the king of fruits in India?
21. Which is the biggest sea animal?
Answer: Blue whale
22. What is the shape of an egg?
23. Which fruits we eat ripe and green both?
Answer: Coconut, mango, Papaya
24. Which is the biggest bird?
25. Who does control the traffic?
Answer: Traffic Police
More GK Questions and Answers
26. How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
Three (Saffron, White and green)
27. Which festival is called the festival of light?
28. Which is the national tree of India?
Answer: Banyan tree
29. Which bird can not fly?
Answer: Ostrich, emu
30. How many sides does a triangle have?
Answer : 3
31. Which bird sleep in the day and awakes at night?
32. Which animal is called the ship of the desert?
33. Which animal gives us wool?
34. What is the tallest animal in the world?
35. Which bird lays the largest egg?
36. Which plant grows in the desert?
37. Name three fruits that have many seeds?
Answer: Watermelon, papaya and orange
38. Which is the national bird of India?
39. Which vegetable is bitter in taste?
Answer: Bitter Gourd
40. Where does the sun rise?
Answer: In the east
41. Which animal lives in the coop?
42. Which animal has a horn on its nose?
43. Name a fruit that has only one seed?
44. What is a wig?
Answer: Artificial hair
45. Which animal has a mane?
46. Which animal has a hump on its back?
47. Name a sea creature that has eight legs?
48. What do you call a house made of ice?
49. Name a summer fruit?
50. Which mode of transport runs on tracks?
GK Questions Related Links
|Nursery GK||UKG GK|
|Class 1 GK||Class 2 GK|
|Class 3 GK|
|Christmas GK||National Symbols of India|
|First in India||First Woman in India|
|Did You Know Facts||Planets GK|