GK Questions for Nursery: Here we have included some simple though important GK questions and answers for nursery kids to explore and expand their General Knowledge level. The listed GK questions will also be helpful for kindergarten and preschool kids. Here we have combined all the GK questions and answers in a pdf file. So that parents can easily take printouts from that pdf file.
You can also explore our wide variety of free worksheets for nursery class that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve focus and attention as well as thinking and reasoning skills. Click on Nursery Syllabus to know the latest nursery syllabus in India.
Scroll down and read all the GK questions and answers for kindergarten and at the end, you will get the download link for the free PDF file.
1. What is the colour of the carrot?
2. What comes after the number 9?
Answer: Number 10
3. What colour starts with the letter “G”?
4. During which festival does Santa come to visit?
5. What is the colour of Teeth?
6. How many fingers do you have in one hand?
7. What is the colour of an Ambulance?
8. What do you drink that comes from a cow?
9. What part of your body lets you see?
10. What is the colour of the Leaf?
11. In which season we wear warm clothes?
12. Place where animals and birds are kept?
13. What is the colour of a Fire Engine?
14. At which festival do we play with colours?
15. Opposite of Tall is?
16. Name the game which is played with a bat, ball and wicket?
17. What is the colour of the Post Box?
18. Opposite of Happy is?
19. Which insect has colourful wings?
20. Shape of Egg is?
21. How many colours are there in a rainbow?
22. Who rises in the east and sets in the west?
23. What is the colour of the bottom of our National Flag?
24. What is the colour of coal?
25. Which animal is called clever?
26. When do you see stars?
Answer: At night
27. Which animal can fly?
28. Which fruit is red inside?
29. What is the colour of blood?
30. Which bird can swim?
Answer : Duck
31. What is the taste of honey?
32. Do the birds have teeth?
33. Which animal has black and yellow stripes on its body?
34. What is the colour of Orange?
35. What is the taste of lemon?
36. Which animal has mane?
37. Which animal has long teeth like radish?
38. Which animal has a pouch attached to its belly?
39. Which birds eat fish?
Answer: Kingfisher and Crane
40. Which animal has a trunk?
41. What is the colour of Milk?
42. Which animal is called King of Jungle?
43. Which animal has a hump on its back?
44. Which animal sleeps standing?
45. What is the colour of a parrot?
46. What do you see in the sky during the day?
47. What comes after the letter N?
Answer: letter O
48. Opposite of Day is?
49. Who teaches you at school?
50. Name a fruit that is red.
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.