50 very simple but important GK questions for class 1 kids to improve their GK level. You can also download free printable PDF of all the GK questions with answers for class 1. These GK questions for class 1 are also very helpful for any quiz competition for kids.
GK Questions and Answers for Class 1:
1. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
2. Which planet is known as the red planet?
3. Which country is known as the land of rising sun?
4. Who was the first prime minister of India?
Answer : Jawaharlal Nehru
5. Who worships in a mosque?
6. How many bones does an adult human have?
7. Which is the largest flower in the world?
8. This flower has thorns and its petals are used to flavour sweets. Identify it.
9. Who was the first man to walk on the moon?
Answer: Neil Armstrong
10. Which is the smallest bird in the world?
Answer: Bee hummingbird
11. How many days are there in the month of February in a leap year?
12. Who was the first president of India?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
13. Which planet is closest to the sun in our solar system?
14. How many hours are there in two days?
15. What is the currency used in India?
Answer: Indian rupee
16. What is the capital of India?
Answer: New Delhi
17. How many months of the year have 31 days?
18. How many days are there in a leap year?
19. The path of a planet around the sun is called its?
20. Which is the only bird that is able to fly backward?
21. How many teeth does a healthy adult have including wisdom teeth?
22. Where is the gateway of India situated?
23. Which is the hottest planet in our solar system?
24. This animal gives us wool from which we make warm clothes for the winter. Name the animal.
25. Which animal makes the sound ‘ribbit’?
26. Where is Lotus Temple situated?
27. How many years are there in a decade?
28. How many decades are there in a century?
29. How many lions are there in the national emblem of India?
30. Who is the longest-reigning queen of England?
Answer: Queen Elizabeth II
31. Who was popularly known as Netaji?
Answer: Subhas Chandra Bose
32. Who was the first woman prime minister of India?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
33. How many spokes are there in the national flag of India?
34. Name an input device that lets you type the text into a computer?
35. Kuchipudi is the dance form of which state of India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
36. What is a group of fish called?
Answer: Shoal or school
37. Which is the fastest animal on the land?
38. Which country has the Statue of Liberty?
Answer: United States
39. What kind of creature is Jerry who is always escaping from Tom?
40. Which is the most popular sport in the world?
41. Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
42. How many rings are there in the Olympic Flag?
43. Which day is known as world environment day?
Answer: June 5
44. In which game would you hit a boundary?
45. How many yoga poses make up the Surya Namaskar?
46. What is the highest number you can get by throwing a single dice?
47. What sport does Cristiano Ronaldo play?
48. In which sport do you play with a shuttlecock?
49. On which date is earth day celebrated every year?
Answer: 22nd April
50. Which sense organ helps us to breathe?
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.