Important GK Questions for UKG Kids with Answers
Basic but important GK questions that your kid should know to enhance their GK level. These GK questions for UKG kids are also good for any type of quiz competition for kids. Here all the GK questions for UKG kids are combined in a printable PDF file. So that parents can download the questions and answers for their kids.
Explore more: UKG Worksheets with Free PDF
GK Questions and Answers
1. How many consonants are there in the English alphabet?
2. What colour is at the top of a rainbow?
3. Which is the largest planet in our Solar system?
4. Where do dogs live?
5. What is the baby of a frog called?
6. Which country is home to the kangaroo?
7. Which fruit has its seeds outside?
8. Which is the nearest star to planet Earth?
9. How many days are there in a year?
10. How many sides are there in a pentagon?
11. Name a vegetable that is a fruit?
12. When do we celebrate Christmas?
Answer: 25th December
13. How many players are there in a cricket team?
14. Which month of the year has the least number of days?
15. I look like a picture on a wall. When you look at me you can see your own reflection. What am I?
16. Name the five sense organs?
Answer: Nose, Ear, Eyes, Tongue, Skin
17. What is the name of the seventh month of the year?
18. Name a fruit whose seeds are eaten?
19. What is the young one of a cat called?
20. Who is the Father of our Nation?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
21. How many primary colours are there?
Answer : 3 (red, yellow, and blue)
22. Which way is anti-clockwise, left or right?
23. Which are the vowels in the English alphabet?
Answer: a,e, i,o and u
24. Where is the Taj Mahal located?
Answer: Agra, India
25. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain. True or False?
GK Questions for UKG Class – Video Reference
26. What is the national anthem of India?
Answer : Jana Gana Mana
27. What is the national song of India?
Answer: Vande Mataram
28. Who wrote the national anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
29. Name some fruits or vegetables that grow under the ground?
Answer: Potato, Radish, Beet, Carrot
30. What is the name of the planet we live on?
31. Where do bees live?
32. What type of gas do plants absorb?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
33. Which is the principal source of energy for the earth?
34. How many lungs does the human body have?
35. What is the standard taste of water?
Answer: Water is tasteless
36. Which is the largest animal in the world?
Answer: Blue whale
37. Name one vegetable that can be eaten raw?
38. Which flower turns towards the sun?
39. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from the post office?
40. How many years are there in a century?
Answer: One Hundred
41. How do you relate to your maternal grandfather with yourself?
Answer: Mother’s father
42. Which planet has rings around it?
43. Which part of the plant grows underground?
44. Two-thirds of the Earth’s surface is covered with?
45. How many legs does a spider have?
46. The land which is surrounded by water on all sides is known as?
47. What are the people of India called?
48. Where does a pig live?
49. Which is the last month of the year?
50. How many minutes in an hour?
Answer: 60 minutes
GK Questions Related Links:
|Class 1 GK|
|Class 2 GK|
|Class 3 GK|
|Class 4 GK|
|National Symbols of India|
|GK on Solar System|
|First Woman in India|
|First in India|
|Did You Know Facts|
More UKG Worksheets
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.