Math Worksheets for LKG: The best way to teach math is to develop a love for math and our colourful and fun learning worksheets for LKG kids will solve the purpose. Worksheets help kids to grasp the concepts easily. We have a wide range of math worksheets for kindergarten. So we have divided all the worksheets under set A, set B … like this. This article is on the LKG math worksheet (Set A).
Our Lower Kindergarten or LKG Math Worksheets include the following topics –
- Identifying shapes worksheet
- Identifying tall and short worksheet
- Identification of large and small worksheet
- Missing numbers worksheet
- Pattern worksheet
- Counting numbers worksheet
- What comes after, before, and in-between worksheet
- Write number names for a given number worksheet
- Count and match number worksheet
- and many more…
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
LKG Math Worksheets:
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of LKG maths worksheets (Set A) and help the kids to practice these worksheets which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the maths worksheets for LKG (Set A) very useful and interesting.
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.