Math Worksheets for UKG: These UKG math worksheets will improve little learner’s mathematical skills and confidence. We have a wide range of kindergarten math worksheets. So we have divided all the worksheets for UKG maths under set A, set B … like this. This article is on the UKG math worksheet (Set A). All these kindergarten math worksheets are entertaining as well as engaging.
You can also explore our wide variety of GK Questions and Answers for Kids that are specifically designed to include all the age-appropriate skills to improve kids’ general knowledge.
Our Upper Kindergarten or UKG Math Worksheets include the following topics –
- Numbers worksheet
- Simple addition and subtraction worksheet
- Missing numbers worksheet
- Pattern worksheet
- What comes after, before, and in-between worksheet
- Write number names for a given number worksheet
- Comparisons worksheet
- Identifying shapes worksheet
- Circle the smallest and greatest number worksheet
- Arranging numbers in ascending and descending order worksheet
- Counting and colouring worksheet
- Count and match number worksheet
- Count and write the number and number name worksheet
- and many more…
Teachers and parents can take the printouts of UKG maths worksheets (Set A) and help the kids to practice these worksheets which are absolutely free. Hope you find all the maths worksheets for UKG (Set A) very useful and interesting.
UKG Math Worksheets:
Video Reference for worksheets:
Recommended Books for UKG:
As an Amazon Associate, Kidsa2z may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links.